The University Series showcases a sampling of the finest artistic, musical and theatrical events presented by the College of Fine Arts. The series includes world-famous nationally touring artists along with performances, concerts and exhibitions featuring talented SFA faculty and students.
Series subscribers may choose from two package options: Classic and TixMix. The Classic package provides one ticket to each event, while the TixMix option allows patrons the flexibility to choose which events to attend. Please call the Box Office at 936.468.6407 for more information about TixMix.
All University Series performances are in W.M. Turner Auditorium and have reserved seating. Single ticket prices vary by event.
|Season Ticket Pricing||Single Ticket Pricing|
2016–2017 Season Packages
This season's events:
- Sep. 15: Julian Sands: ‘A Celebration of Harold Pinter’
- Oct. 13: Big Head Blues Club Featuring Big Head Todd and the Monsters with Special Guests Mud Morganfield, Billy Branch and Ronnie Baker Brooks Presents 'The Songs of Willie Dixon'
- Dec. 16: Danú: 'Féile na Nollag'
- Jan. 24: Seraph Brass Quintet
- Feb. 2: Olga Vocal Ensemble